CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Any Information , page-3

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    re: what a beauty- pj Hi B2

It is kind of you to think of me, no doubt you are worried about my subsiding capital and would like to set me straight!

I have just done such due diligence as the stock exchange reporting system allows, that is until the program performed an illegal operation and was shut down with a recommendation that if the problem persisted I contact the program vendor. (They would be interested I am sure).

However I was able to glean that they have done rather well recently due at least in part to the recent real estate boom but they expect things to be quiet for a while as the market comes back and they look for more acquisition opportunities (I think that was on page 432).

Maybe therefore the share price will come back and provide a buying opportunity - that is assuming you believe that real estate prices will continue to rise until we all have to have extended families living in the same house in order to pay for it.

Of course there's always the development aspect in which the company seems to have been proactive to say the least since 2001. What happened to create the change from 1995 to that time??

How did you get onto this crowd? Buy a house from them? They don't seem to get a mention in QC's Oil and Gas Rag so I missed it.

pj

ps I once followed GSP into a company called GUD in which they took a position but got fed up and sold out for $1.70 or so which is what I paid as they said the low A$ wasn't helping - they sloshed around the for a year or so, now look at them (and I think GSP sold out for $2.40 so that wasn't so brilliant either).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.