BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

any lab test now. opportunity , page-2

1. 432 Posts.
    I'd be a bit concerned about the name "ANY LAB TEST NOW" because the Cardanal Predictive Index is obviously not a lab test & neither are the ECGs (to which the CPI is linked).

Sure there is a hint in this highly hyped advert that these franchises might (amongst the multitude of tests on offer) be keen to add cardio health checks to the mix. And in a few years time it would be great to think that ANY cardio testing involving ECGs will also involve IMI's CPI.

However my feeling is that (at this stage) the CPI and Intelliheart brand would not hugely benefit from an association with this group. Beach Hut is perfect because it gives IMI a fairly high profile link and one that seems entirely appropriate. For this reason I am sure IMI will be seeking similar high profile opportunities in the US.

Sorry I am not able to be more encouraging Blackhawk12. But my background is med/PR/marketing so my views will naturally reflect this.

Yes you are right though that TB may well be keen to check it out ... even if just for a chat. Also it may just spark some other ideas ... so why not go for it. Nothing to lose IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.31K 2.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1040928 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3287271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.