PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Spot on Sabbath. This pathetic bunch has taken me to the point...

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Spot on Sabbath. This pathetic bunch has taken me to the point that i would be happy to see the company wind up and my remaining holdings wiped just so Brett and his value delivering crew cant collect the totally justifiable wages paid at present and WEG get jammed. How sad is that!

Bottom line this whole project was more spin than reality and ever since it came time to prove the claims (PFS) it has collapsed in on itself!

Lessons i have learnt:

I wouldnt go near another company that has present or past management involved;
    I was very wise not to touch any placements since the PFS but incredibly stupid to buy back in at circa 10c hoping to win back massive losses;
    This company is very lucky they are not facing legal challenges as i cant see how the last cap raise to punters could be valid given the management appointed and endorsed CFO (now ex) provided the figures they did.

My best advice to all would be not to stump another cent as it is good money after bad with this crew. Likely outcome is fat management wages will be paid for a certain period and punters will get nothing at the end of the day. Look at other opportunities and accept this dog should be put down or it can survive as is. I really see money given is like burning it on the spot. When has PLV looked after the punters – never. Look who is getting looked after now. Management are in survival mode and I personally believe their main aim is to keep the pay cheques getting stamped.

Finally how could management be awarded performance triggers when at the time internally they would have known what they did. So to me it either says we will get what we can from the company before it evaporates or we are so off this planet we reckon we have done a good job. Did the ex CFO pick up these as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.