PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Buddy, yes I'm loosing a sh-tload but no-where near your...

1. 10,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    Hi Buddy, yes I'm loosing a sh-tload but no-where near your losses, I couldn't imagine loosing that much sorry to hear that in your case. I too made a few contrarian comments when all the flag waving was going on about the new messiah and I too was rubbished to the point where I'd stay away from PLV commentary and put a few posters on ignor something I don't like doing because I do like to get both sides of the story. The only one I read regularly was hoots because he came from a different perspective and balanced all the flag waving and self congratulating Hoo-Raa's. I tried to tell this to the ADO forum recently when the sp was around 30c, now 15c, luckily this time I sold at 28c from a 6c entry. But human nature is what it is and I was put in my place once again, people don't listen nor learn from past mistakes. Unfortunately most of the money I lost on PLV wasn't mine it was a family members who I was trying to set up later in life, setup is the right word here and my credibility has gone out the window. I hope you can recover at least some of your losses in the future, good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.