RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

We are in the dark as to what is really behind all this but my...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    We are in the dark as to what is really behind all this but my reading of the tea leaves is that there has been tension at Board level for some time. Tino Vescovi and Nicholas Yeoh have been the principal objectors to something the Chairman was, is or is trying to do? Would be interesting to know what they object to as that is the crux of the disagreement.

Nicholas and Tino managed to bring Jitto onto the Board (the announcement of his appointment was signed by Nicholas), an appointment which seemed strange as he didn't bring any qualities that the Board needed. What he did bring was considerable experience in Board room disputes.

The move to bring in Jitto put the Chairman and major shareholder significantly offside and despite negotiations they couldn't resolve whatever was the crux of the problem. This culminated in the events on AGM day last week.

Yanbing Wang and Nigel Machin may have been sitting on the fence but thought there was now too much risk of legal action and they were best to resign as Directors and reduce their future exposure?

Hopefully Yanbin and Nigel are still working with the company, and if Nicholas is still working as the sales Manager it makes it all the more mysterious. Wonder what the disagreement is about?

Pure guess work but that is all we have to go on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $115.6K 16.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6010221 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 345000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.