OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Are long term holders buying or is this day traders back in at...

1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Are long term holders buying or is this day traders back in at the beginning of the week ?
    Also what percentage do large shareholders /rental fee/get when they loan out their shares to brokers or high volume trading instos. What are the rules of reporting for officers of the coy when this arrangement is made?

We have quite a large number of shares held individually within the top 20 share holders that could be engaging in this practice stacking the buy and sell on a daily basis as I don't believe there are a lot of L Ts willing to sell out at these low prices .
    I know it is complicated but I would like it if someone could clarify this way of trading.

Also why was it necessary to get rid of our old 30% partner. crash the sp and negotiate for a new 30% partner . Presumably; because of Anglo's due diligence the arrangement was discussed between the parties well before shareholders found out about it, and all done at a discount shareprice to shareholders when there was no money in the kitty?

Let's hope there are some good production figures for January as has been 'projected ' by recent anns.We bloody well need some Gold production' Toot Sweet'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.