COE 2.22% 22.0¢ cooper energy limited

O think Cooper is fair value at current price appylying a 15...

1. 20,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1991
    O think Cooper is fair value at current price appylying a 15 percent discount to valaution. What would be but is for this discount to be higher to compensate for the lack of company making prospects. If would like to be in for MZ however from now until then there is nothing that will add alot of value. Gigir east is the best opportunity ad even that is not transformational value but merely incremental. From a relative value I think there are many oil stocks as cheap as Cooper. Bpt cvn ppp tap awe and oel hzn and roc are equally cheap from an overall value perspective. In Taps case there are a few company making opportunities the smallest can add 50 percent to SP the larger ones can provide double or tropple bagger opportunities. Currently hold tap and bought into awe yesterday. I have a positive experience with my Coe trading having made about over 850k pre tax over the last 4 years. The comfort I have and knowledge allowed be to hold and add during the GFC and this is why at some stage I will likely rebuy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $580.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.3¢ 22.0¢ $244.0K 1.105M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 851480 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 329217 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.