CKA 3.75% 7.7¢ cokal limited

Happy new year to all. Good question BigSpikes, even if you are...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274

Happy new year to all. Good question BigSpikes, even if you are new to the forum.
    Open question: If it is clear to shareholders here that securing an offtake under auction conditions is preferred then why might DM only be entertaining a single party negotiation? If 'the Chinese operate on a different timetable' then why might DM allow CKA to release announcements containing timetable dates? Maybe there is a secret squirrel plan in the background but in light of recent announcements I am not following the logic. I'm reading lots of good theories from posters here but why the trail of breadcrumbs from the company?

We know the offtake is not yet finalised and DM has walked away from drawing further CNs. Near term milestones rely on secured funding. I couldn’t see any comments in the announcements on whether wider company initiatives are impacted by the extended negotiations. I wonder whether there is any ripple effects which now mean those near term timelines need to change? I hope not but how can we know given the recent events? Nothing wrong with being optimistic but the current approach seems odd.

The queries about the credibility of this Board seem fair given what we are being dished up here. There is nothing wrong with applying a bit of scrutiny to any company and even testing whether announcements are solid or BS. No matter what your investment strategy surely we all need to apply scrutiny to each company we invest in? It’s all relative however given the mysterious finance strategy it seems fair that CKA announcements get a little more scrutiny than most?

My thought is to try and encourage debate rather than shutting down the debate. If anything, turn up the heat to try and better understand where things are really at.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $83.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.0¢ $151.4K 2.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34955 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.