EGR 8.00% 11.5¢ ecograf limited

Any More Customers?, page-7

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Yes, that was another buy trigger for me back in Feb when that was announced:

"The MOU follows detailed due diligence by Sojitz and the completion by Kibaran in August 2015 of a specific and favourable scoping study into establishing a battery grade spherical graphite manufacturing plant in Tanzania within 12-18 months of the Company commencing graphite production at Epanko (refer ASX announcement dated 4 August 2015). The MOU sets out that Sojitz will undertake further testing."

And

Sojitz Assistant General Manager, Mr Togo Teruhiko commented “We are delighted to partner Kibaran, given our testwork has shown Epanko’s graphite to have superior qualities to its peers and at a time market demand is looking for a new supply of natural graphite outside of existing supply chains.”

The above statement by Sojitz GM Mr Teruhiko confirmed to me that they have already tested our G and one could be close to 100% sure they would have tested all the other available G deposits in Tanz and found ours to be best suited for their future plans, that, combined with TK's selecting our G after close to a year of testing and comparing our characteristics to other G deposits around the world, so we have two Multi nationals confirming the quality of our deposit, to me that is very important knowing the endorsement is coming from large corporations and not from some researcher or lab or broker but dirictly from the customers mouth....

Ken..."Perhaps this is good news for non-TZ plays." - that's the point I'm trying to highlight, between KNL, SYR and the Chinese the biggest market where raw material for anodes is used is well and truly covered from a supply point of view for the foreseeable future...the only hope is if Euro Car Makers decide to manufacture the anodes themselves and they score an offtake from there, but that possibility will be years away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $46.28K 402.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 444600 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 9666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.