VMT 8.00% 11.5¢ vmoto limited

any more, page-3

1. RRR
    22 Posts.
    Gotta,

CGFH are cohorts of G and F. The last time a top 50 was out they had 36 mill. This exit would have been mid last week and they could have sold more sinse then, hopefully.

I see it as good news as it is part of the clearing out of the G and F crew from last year. Its amazing that between them all they have now sold so many shares and the price has stood up ( albeit at crazy low levels ) despite this.

This should be a good sign to all shareholders that the big sell off is nearly about done. It will be interesting to see who picked up the shares.

GC .. great report on the VX2 . The funny thing is the bike is vertually identical in all but outer body shape to the Vmoto Emax 110S. It makes the guy who provided a negative review of it in Aus look like a goose. The VX 2 is horribly expensive when you compare it to a Vmoto in retail terms . They will have to adjust that down or it will really hurt sales.

I have spoken to Ivan also re the land sell off reports . Its all incorrect and looks like a typo by the mob involved with the report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.