hi Out&Inmate, the more you post, the better (for all of...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    hi Out&In

mate, the more you post, the better (for all of us!)

below is the hybrid honey gem, tonight. will try to post another, tomorrow, from daylight

as I previously mentioned, the leaves are a golden green (rather than the dark green of a honey gem)

I planted this around 6 months ago, from a skinny 4 inch one stem specimen and now the plant you see is around 6.5 feet high

it initially grew diagonally so I attached a light stick to straighten it up

my first planting was an Grevillea Orange Marmalade and Moonlight, 11 months ago. the Orange Marmalade is already larger than the full size on the label (2.5 x 2m) and has grown perfectly ball shaped & quite bushy

the Moonlight I have unfortunately butchered a little (with folks telling me to cut the top off, which harmed its natural growth & shape).

I am going to cut off the lower branches of the Moonlight, so it develops a 'table top' (cuz is blocks a particular view from the bedroom when i wake up) but I am not sure Moonlight can develop this shape like some Honey Gems I have seen

regards

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.