CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

There are a few potential CTP specific negatives.Obviously if we...

1. 114 Posts.
    There are a few potential CTP specific negatives.

Obviously if we dont monetise the resouces, this can be due to the resources not being there, or being hard or expensive to bring to market. I cant see this being a reality to be honest. We need to spend cash to prove up the resource base, this will take quite a bit of cash but will hopefully be significantly reduced with JV partners and we'll all hopefully find out the exact details of this very soon.

There is some govermental aspects that need to be taken care of or that may take some time to iron out. The NT government appears to be more willing to approve projects than others, there are also native title aspects to the land. Some other more knowledgable people may be able to shed more light on this topic, Conix, you seem to have had experience in this area?

It may take some time for CTP to realise the dream, so price fluctuations could have an impact on this. Is it possible that there are a number of UCG / CSG companies gaining momentum at the moment and oversupply could affect prices? Im really not an expert on this area but just my opinion. Is it possible that is 5 years there will be so many projects going on that there could be an oversupply?

These are just ramblings of someone without alot of expertise, but happy to provide some negatives for consideration. Im pretty new to all this, so keep that in mind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.