NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Any Nervous Nellies Want to Swap NEA For My House?, page-27

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    On the issue of portfolio mix you are assuming far too much on percentages of total assets in equities but I'll tell you that I had nil % in equities at GFC and 100% in property & cash and the GFC did not affect us until Kevin 07 & Gillard caused RBA to increase official interest rates when they decided to go into heavy deficit and debt by creating public works to help their union mates and other donors from.the solar industry which to this day is funded heavily by we the taxpayers.

The RBA has a fear of potential wages inflation which was high when ALP started spending on public works and insufficient workers in numbers were available to do the work which would inevitable cause wages to rise rapidly. At that time nurses, teachers, police and public sector workers put in several wage demands which had the potential to cause hyper inflation when.USA & everywhere else were in recession so RBA increased rates until it hurt and unemployment in private sector rose to where it lingers now 20% 10% full time and 10% one day a week using Roy Morgan.Polling not the ABS of 6% unemployment.
    Other ALP moves to increase a mining tax actually scared away new mining developments and git lots others shelved before the mineral prices dropped and the carbon tax closed down.more manufacturing and the extra high cost of electricity for freezers caused in part the closure of Goldfield Turkey Bacon export processors in St Arnaud costing 50 jobs.
    Interest ratescare low now because we are in a serious recession because we have had a series of stupid politicians in govt who themselves have safe secure jibs on high pay and conditions whether they in or out of govt they still have a job. Should I continue.? Nea will be earning money from.USA as our Aussie dollar drops.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.