NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Any Nervous Nellies Want to Swap NEA For My House?, page-35

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Agree, its not my house i'm selling but the property is of mansion style proportions which makes one feel like a king, but when advertising any property one needs a publicity headline to get extra attention to get noticed in a memorable manner and you never know whose reading the ads and why not advertise my favourite stock in the process..lol. Next headline might be BHP and it might strike a better cord. Real Estate property takes longer to sell than equities unfortunately, but say in theory someone was prepared to sell their real estate at a discount to market of say 20% to get a quicker sale so to reinvest in an equity which they had a strong belief would rise at a faster rate of say 100% even without gearing, would you not attempt the swap? Most people would wait 6 months to get full price on the a property by an extra 25% but then the opportunity cost might result in possibly missing out on the 100%.

When ever I get quotes for any jobs I always if they use Nearmap and about 25% trades people in my sample have heard about NEA but even more amazing that real estate agents don't use it or know about it and other analytic sites I used when I was in conveyancing. I chose an insulation guy for a job last week to do a job because first his price was marginally cheaper, secondly he came to my door with a Nearmap Pic which he handed to me and told me the area of house for the quote. He told me the NEA subscription had made it easier now to quote on jobs in NSW... and because I asked if he had shares in NEA, he now looking at buying some because he did not know he could buy shares in NEA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.