WDS 0.51% $25.87 woodside energy group ltd

any new info?, page-10

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    G'day Parky, rebel,

I agree 100% with you Parky, cant see the Federal Gov't being so stupid as to not give approval, but like you say, with some conditions.

One scenario may be the govt is just going through the scenario of being seen as conducting a thorough and transparent investigation as to csg/lng impacts on the environment etc, but the taxes to be paid to the gov't as a result of investment is way to attractive for them to knock it on the head.

Another reason I agree with you Parky is, why would WDS management go on a spending spree with personal acquisition of shares unless they where almost certain of blue sky. I'm sure their individual acquisitions weren't done to boost our confidence. And then of course you have Pala who just contimue to buy at the current levels.

Rebel mate, I still reckon you can book that table at the Pier as we down some celebratory drinks, watching the tide roll in, and as Parky says, we may even get a bit of table top action!!!! Although not too sure if the Pier has that attraction

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WDS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$25.87
Change
0.130(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $49.12B
Open High Low Value Volume
$25.99 $26.18 $25.84 $91.69M 3.531M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700 $25.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$25.89 7400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WDS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.