TGA 0.00% $1.17 thorn group limited

Any new valuations, page-4

1. 623 Posts.
    Happy New Year PP and Klogg...always appreciate your insightful posts, they provide much information for mugs like me.

Seems like TGA has dropped off the radar somewhat. When searching for consesus targets, there are less analysts covering than previously. My personal view is it is worth about 2.20..a 5.5 ish % yield . But given the lack of news and lack of eps growth over the past few years, can understand the market price of $1.80 to $2.00. I doubled down at an ave of about $1.52 and was not sure whether to hold on for the div..but when purchasing I told myself this is a trading parcel, so I stuck to that, but was sooooo tempted to hold for a chunky div. I offloaded 80,000 at 1.86, thinking ex div they would drop more than the 5.5c div (which they have done..prob drops more like the franked amount). So this has covered the losses on the longer term holdings of 80000....which were bought after a profitable sell at around $2.90 on the same amount, prior to the major price decline. I have used this money to diversify somewhat, given there are some good co.s going much cheaper..ie HSO, RHC ISD to mention but a few. Will hold the remaining TGA until at least the next update ..which I hope indicates eps growth. A good update and the SP will head well north. I think some great dosh can be made trading / holding TGA ie trading reasonably long time intervals...but this has come from holding for so long and getting an almost gut feel for the sp movements. Or maybe I just got a bit luckly lol. ...who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.