LYC 0.71% $6.35 lynas rare earths limited

any news about the protest "occupy balok" ?, page-25

1. 3,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    Lasted here.. Too funny... Had to edit out some rude words for HC

What a fukking disappointment

Wong Tack talking COCK on #LYNAS Rare Earths when he promised a big party with the biggest turnout ever @ Balok Beach with free Tshirts, Euro2012, dancing, sing sing wor and followed by colourful fireworks.

Quote:
    http://malaysiansmustknowthetruth.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/group-vows-to-gather-at-lynas-doorsteps.html?
    Bigger turnout expected
    ---------------------------
    expects the turnout for the event to exceed that of the anti-Lynas on February 26 rally in Kuantan, which by Himpunan Hijau's estimates involved 20,000 people.

Wong said there has been many local groups and those from other states who have pledged their commitment to participate in the Occupy Balok-Gebeng event, which kicks off at noon next Saturday.

The event will include activities such as concerts, screening of the Euro 2012tournament, games and the night will be capped off with a ceramah event, featuring opposition and civil society figures.
    ---------------------------

For a start, there was at most 200 people when I got there at the beach. Like Old China town one. Nothing like the 20 000 as promised.
    Asked about the free T-shirts and told ‘No free T-shirts, need RM to fight legal battle for defamation’. There was No Euro2012, No dancing, No fireworks. Just some stupid people chanting stupid ash ash burning burning sampah. Followed by some stupid burning plastic, paper with toxic fumes running around in a circle. Like talking spirits or witch doctor one. Fukking scary!
    Sleeping in my tent and hear these two sheman going all night outside on Balok sands. Go figure what they were doing, Really!

Wake up as sun coming up and see this stupid man shooting planes. LOL
    Decided to go home because there was absolutely no action and they blocked my car out! Go figure, they are like bloody terrorist!
    http://tl.gd/i0f53t · Reply
    Report post (?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.35
Change
0.045(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $5.888B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.35 $6.33 $693.4K 108.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4286 $6.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.35 10032 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.