VIT 0.00% 9.3¢ vitura health limited

RSI don’t think its anything other than jitters and the crowd...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    RS

I don’t think its anything other than jitters and the crowd following the crowd.

We have a new chair (Robert Iavassi - former CEO of Asahi) and a new CEO being selected. One can anticipate a range of other new initiatives and important structural changes over coming months.

I also expect that the perception of misalignment between major shareholders will disappear now that the former CEO has left.

VIT, even with downgraded profit, will be an acquisition target. The mid year reports tell us that Rev is up. The new team should be able to run the broom around to tighten up expenses. The DoD deal and the smoking cessation decisions are actually good moves.

Here’s a data point: Sigma Healthcare reported app $3.3 billion rev last year to achieve a bottom line of app $4.5 million.

VIT is sitting in $3.2m for the half year. The half year report reveals that increases to COGS & staffing account for about $5m & $2m respectively. Those items can be reigned in. Moreover, the era of unwarranted executive bonuses will have also left the business with the change of guard.

So, in summary, you’ve just got to sit this one out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 9.3¢ $26.72K 282.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3187 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 30405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.5¢ 9.7¢ 9.4¢ 91512
Last updated 15.00pm 24/05/2024 ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.