TZL 10.7% 2.5¢ tz limited

any news .. amex, kl, dnatron???, page-10

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: sinking, my sadim(reverse midas) touch I share your frustration at the interminable delays but remember what they are trying to accomplish. Not just a mild value adding exercise preceding a NASDAQ listing as a small high-tech outfit but making a big splash with a major play. You are right that they would not be interested in about half of TFS and I am assuming from the sums being whispered about offshore that the deal is probably being delayed due to the parallel divestment of the unwanted divisions. Ever sold a house into a chain of buyers and sellers? One person has trouble and there is a delay in settlement for half a dozen others. Silence from TZL in the circumstances is not only reasonable but required and adds support to the view that the (complicated) deal continues apace. Who says they need the TZ sp supported at this stage? Funding would be based on the intrinsic value of the acquired TFS divisions. Only at the float stage will the sp need to be revised sharply upwards. That will occur as a consequence of the announcement of the merger. I just hope we don't get delisted from the ASX simultaneously without the chance to join the NASDAQ listing because I can see a multiple of the delist offer price of $3 or so in staying the course as the technology spreads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $1 33

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261226 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 212352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.