PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Cashngrab,Meekathara - wettest January on record... Surrounding...

1. 544 Posts.
    Cashngrab,

Meekathara - wettest January on record... Surrounding areas received more. Diamond drilling underway and RC drilling to restart next week. Focus on merger - main priority. Talks in China next few weeks between Mitsubishi, Chinese Banks, Chinese backed midwest mining companies, steel producers and West Australian Govt. Yilgarn IP could get a mention IMO.

Terry Quinn (AGU and PDY substantial holder) is not a newbie as Moveonup would have you believe and he knows full well who the new PDY directors are. Terry has been there for years.

I, for one am in a loss position in both PDY and AGU but for me the potential upside still vastly outweighs any decision to sell at these prices. If PDY can use the Yilgarn IP to secure Port and Rail Access for Oakagee then the SP on that alone will be multiples of its current value.

Magnetite JORC, potential DSO and Yilgarn IP, together with Chinese substantial holder and the successful PDY / AGU merger see a recipe for success but we need to see the back of the long term investors / burnt traders that can no longer afford to hold are sick of waiting and need to recover their losses

Hope this helps balance the discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.