MWE mawson west ltd

IMO a $4(post consolidation) price is very achievable, look back...

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    IMO a $4(post consolidation) price is very achievable, look back through the company presentations and reports and lets do some numbers.

Please bear with me as I will work in pre-consolidated shares until the end.

Current shares = 430M @ $0.5 = $215M MC
    The indication to Roger was an IPO raising $40-60M, sooo lets assume $60M @ $0.6 = 100M shares (nice round number)
    Therefore post IPO = 530M /4 = ~130M shares consolidated, if the IPO was at $0.6 x 4= $2.4 then the Company is worth a tad over $300M, I nice number all round.

To get to the suggested $4 = $500M MC, a nicer number than before and on the face of it quite fancyful considering they delisted with a MC of around $20M, however, lets look at some more numbers that have been reported.

September 2009 the company suggested 15-20,000t Cu for 7 years from Shaba, in todays Cu price this is nearly $150M a year. Now I am sure they haven't been idle since then and have proved up the other targets, Safari Nth and Sth. Plus lets consider Dikulushi, read back through Anvil's Annual reports and have a look at the returns from that project over the years, Anvil didn't shut Dikulushi cause it ran out of ore, it shut it down during it's spectacular fall from grace during the GFC. They are treating the lowgrade stockpiles left from Anvil times, reported an expected 400t Cu and 35Koz Ag, again if one uses current metal prices this is nearly $5M a month revenue, from memory Dikulushi is a 500K TPA plant, this means that these stockpiles are a gold equivalent of around 3g/t recovered, at its peak Dikulushi was treating 6-7 times this grade, and there must be some of it left in the ground somewhere.

On the face of it Kapulo is a much bigger orebody than Dikulushi ever was and therefore it wouldn't suprise me to see alot more demonstrable value than one might think.

Another point to consider is the geographical location that this company will relist, Toronto, not Perth, North Americans are nowhere near as risk adverse as us Aussies, we think a project 50km from Laverton as a geographical risk. By listing on the TSX the full value of the company's assets can therefore be realised, including potential upside from their rather large ground holding.

So therefore as I said at the start of this little essay, IMO $4 is not a big ask, Copper is King at the moment and these guys have lots of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.