MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

I for one am hoping there is a pretty clear revolt at the AGM....

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218

I for one am hoping there is a pretty clear revolt at the AGM. Every retail shareholder has surely had more than enough of hearing SI talking his Professorial level bullshit at the AGM's trotting out the same line "We are in advanced stages of negotiation with many potential partners" or "Soon" etc. Mate we've been hearing that crap for 3 years now each and every year.

Now even Alex W is in the newspaper saying this stuff has got to change. The market flat out dislikes SI because he is truculent, very flexible with the truth and timelines and has been running Mesoblast for great than 14 years now with forever diminishing returns. We all know medical companies take time but the general rule of thumb is about a decade to market or a little less.

Why have we been lagging so much? Its because they just shotgunned multiple therapies all over the place, lack of focus, lack of a clear and cohesive direction (until recently).

Honestly MSB has been living off its so called "promise" for years now and I'd very much like to see an AGM where hard no BS answers are demanded and given. Its enough of this "but next year we will do XX" crap and actually deliver. Seriously this board alone has been saying the same tune for a while 2016 will be our year, 2017, 2018.....2019. 

If Mesoblast was a football player you'd hear comments like "never lived up to potential" and they get traded to other clubs and finish their careers in obscurity and never lived up to the hype.

1) Why are your internal communications team so consistently shit?

2) Why did you not request a TH for 1-2 days to digest the information tot he market?

3) Why was your ANN written so atrociously for LVAD?

4) If we are so awesome why have we not seen partnerships materialise beyond small piddly stuff? You've been talking that game for 3-4 years now at some point you need to admit those negotiations aren't happening otherwise they would have already closed.

5) When are the full results for LVAD being published and don't give us that "soon" crap.

6) What are your tangible plans and give us TIMELINES for turning this ship around because you've almost run it into the ground.

Seriously lets not kid ourselves. We here on this board are the fanboys at this point. We may well prove correct in the end but right now the market absolutely hates Silviu's guts and with extremely good reason. His past behaviour and track record is shocking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.