SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

IronLotus, Ive actually been doing some research on GBG lately...

1. 540 Posts.
    IronLotus,

Ive actually been doing some research on GBG lately to try and find possible links/clues.

Both GJ and Mr. Wedlock are on both boards, which proves quite invaluable in their experience with dealing with JV's and the Chinese esp.

Im throwing a few ideas around here, but im thinking should it be a potential Asian partner, China Development Bank would provide the financing, offtake partners could include AnSteel, China Iron & Steel Assoc. could also be involved. I think GJ and Wedlock have established good relations with the Asians, so it is in my opinion that negotiations wont be far off since they both understand eachother, the terms would be similar to that executed for GBG, established relationships etc.

Having a look through past presentations, it does seem that SDL has much higher grades and more of the resource that GBG.

Also, if the AGM was pushed forward, this may indicate that a deal could possibly be reached by the end of Nov. and would not won't it to conflict with any announcement. Im not speculating, but trying to establish what management isnt telling us. Also, they indicated drilling should start in November, does anyone know how long it takes to receive driling results?? roughly 2-4wks right??

And it has also been mentioned previously that Don Lewis has also said he wants to secure financing by year end, he doesnt want it to drag beyond 2009.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.