NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

any news of rig?, page-2

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20042
    Hi Petunia

I have had no direct contact with the management regarding to the rig issue.

As you know, the latest information regarding to the rig was given on BBR interview by former MD Sam Willis;

"The search has already begun for a new drilling operator to efficiently and safely get back to drilling on the Goldwyer Project... In light of the uncertainty involved right now it is difficult to put detailed timeframes around this process but the potential for revisiting Gibb Maitland #1 later in 2013 certainly exists. We will provide further information surrounding developments on rig availability when concrete plans are developed."

The drilling contract was terminated on Feb.8. Now it's been 2.5 months that they were looking for the available rigs and might be negotiating with some of them. I believe they have already completed the hard part of the job and might be close to the final decision.

It is my understanding and I am quite confident that they will announce the outcome of this work very soon and most probably they will be able to drill the GB-1 in couple of months.

My confidence was telling me to buy some more, therefore I was happily buying at 16.50c on last Friday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.