LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Grayza1, With you all the way and agree Andrews has numerous...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Grayza1,

With you all the way and agree Andrews has numerous sins, and I am in disbelief as a Victorian at the state of mind of some of our so called leaders. They should research where the term leadership comes from, because they clearly have not. They are nothing more than mere managers, and they are poor at that too.

But I’m sorry mate I just need to clear the muddy water on the comment you made about the CFA, and I do so with no malice or intended disrespect.

It was never a attempt to unionise the CFA volunteers, they already have their own Union. I know this is not the forum fort this topic but a lot of good Full Time and Volunteer firefighters have been hurt from the mistruths not only published, but talked about in the public sphere. Some may say harden up and oh poor them..... But when your are recovering disfigured bodies from cars, chared remains of a once child from a house fire and responding to an epidemic of suicide, the last thing the people that go to fix these problems need is to be politicised in the public space about a complex issue that the public, unless in the know, have no idea about. Then again we are also screwed if we think leaving it to the politicians will fix the issue.

Sorry rant over, but its an issue close to heart and miss truths only compound the issue.

Long term LKO holder, with you other LTH all the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.