CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I have to openly admit that Palmer was a great flop in what he...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    I have to openly admit that Palmer was a great flop in what he was proposing to do. Especially when he dragged JH into the issue, only for his own personal gains.

For him to withdraw the nominations at the last moment, was nothing short than unexpected, and caught many of his supporters, (Me included), by surprise. By doing what he did, he gained the attention of Cottee and the Board and, in order to avoid costly litigations, forced them to reach an agreement that we may never know. It will be good for him though. I am sure of that.

As for the rest we should all bury the hatchet and see if they will perform as we have anticipated. If they don't well we still have an AGM coming up and the Board has a First strike recorded against them already.

As I have stated on several occasions, I feel strongly for JH after spending 15 years of his lfe bringing CTP to oil production.
    Most importantly though, and I hope that I am wrong, I can't see anything coming out from the current Board that will cause some sort of reparation to JH, nor a future position on the board or at a senior Management level.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 292051 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.