CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Well we can all look forward now to a positive future.Cottee...

1. 939 Posts.
    Well we can all look forward now to a positive future.

Cottee seems to have proven his reputation as a deal maker as many who attended his strategic meetins with share holders attest.

I feel he has -
    1. Done a deal with Palmer which will surface down stream
    2. Done a deal with JH to stave off litigation and made some
    arrangement to engage him down stream
    3. Provided the Board with feedback from shareholders that will
    see them be more proactive in the future
    He now has a position of strength and hopefully better connections in the investment industry than the Board or JH and these kind of guys usually have an ego that drives them that failure is out of the question.

I feel we can now look with great confidence to the future of CTP and I for one will be lookin at buying up more shares.

Now is still feel a lot of credit for our current situation must go to the Camden Kid!

I have had many conversations with Bob over this company and know he is totally devoted to it's future. Had he and others not taken the initial stand to try and remove the Board we would not have Cottee today!!!

Sometimes you need to overact to bring about change...maybe Bob did just that!

I am now very happy with the company and with BKP activities and Hess spending multiple millions very close to our leases I can only see blue sky from now on!

Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.