3DP 3.08% 6.3¢ pointerra limited

Hey @jlawrence, In reply to both your posts, seems to me there...

1. 5,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2841
    Hey @jlawrence,

In reply to both your posts, seems to me there is a big fish or two in the pipeline.

When Ian starts talking step-change in north US hosting operations, that's not small fry.

As for the utility you mention, I'm focussed on this in the near term:

North American Operations Pointerra’s North American operations commenced in January and have added considerably to the enterprise direct sales pipeline in the energy utilities sector in a very short period of time.

The early results and commercial traction obtained in this region have significantly exceeded management expectations.

In the short time since commencing North American operations, the Company has been asked to provide firm multi-year pricing proposals by a small number of private sector Investor-Owned Energy Utilities (IOU’s).

The most prospective of these proposals is a five-year firm pricing deal for a Pointerra hosted DaaS subscription containing more than 100 terabytes of 3D data. By comparison, the largest 3rd party customer dataset currently hosted by Pointerra amounts to around 3 terabytes.

The annual recurring DaaS subscription for this prospective customer would be in excess of USD 500,000 per annum. Other sales opportunities currently being pursued are for annual recurring DaaS subscriptions ranging between USD 75,000 and USD 800,000 per annum.

Trent Casi hit the ground running 8 Jan. The Half Yearly was 28 Feb. So from a standing start, in the space of two months we've been asked to provide multi-year fixed term pricing for multiple Investor-owned Energy Utilities, ranging in value from US$75,000 - US$800,000 per annum.

That speaks volumes about Pointerra's market offering. If they land the "most prospective of these"- a five year deal @ US$500,000 pa - US$2,500,000 - I think that would qualify as step-change in operations.

I'd venture to suggest it would also mark a step-change in the SP as well.
    Last edited by writer: 26/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.08%)
Mkt cap ! $50.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.4¢ 6.3¢ $31.54K 500.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40929 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
3DP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.