VTI 16.0% 10.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You show it each time...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. You show it each time Sparkey.

Fact is I didn't take off a year. The date is right and you have been calling VTI wrong for over two years. It goes to your credibility.

You are right ofcourse about what I said on PAS a few weeks back. There it is, I call it as I see it on available facts. But Sparkey, at least I'm honest, which is your biggest failing. You can't be honest so you attempt to deride me with lies and sarcasm. But people see through that over time. Something changed with PAS since I made those comments. I've made a few phone calls, done some calculations and with everything going according to plan, PAS will be a small gold mine for those who purchased at around the 5 and 6 cent mark, even if the original equity only accounts for 1% of the new total issued shares.

But you always do what you accuse me of - that is never letthe facts get in the way of your story.

I purchased PAS based on the fundamentals - strong cash flow business and shares in terms of net assets grossly undervalued, based on the last published Balance Sheet. Sure it was a risk all the same, that risk is the unknowns. Those unknowns turned out to include Banks adding to there claim by nearly $3Billion. QUite a turnaround on the Balance Sheet in 12 weeks.

However you chose to deride the decision. At least PAS has multi million positive cash flows. VTI only has million dollar negative cash flows. For an old timer like you, you should have grown up by now.

One thing Spaks - I never lie - not like you. Thats the mark of a mans character. You, you like to twist everything.

So how much have you lost in VTI?

Anyways, when it hits 10 cents I'll be buying some. Mugs like you will be telling the market how cheap they are now and as sure as the sun rises, VTI will be ramped up again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.020(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.778M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 10.0¢ $20.37K 188.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 761 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 25839 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.