VTI 8.70% 12.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Any News regarding Gilt Edge, page-23

1. Youre definitely good for a laugh Dutes, you call people liars, but dont see the irony when you ramp a dog (actually quite a few dogs) at death door, which then goes into administration, gets gutted , then you have the unmitigated gall to make all the excuses in the world for yourself and posture about making a profit.....hahahaha ....dreamer.

However i will remind you of who is a liar when your $500-00 investment turns into $50cents.(or has it already)?

Hey, too funny reading your profile, gimme a break. The over the top wish list confirms my assessment of you, a pathetic wannabee..tragic really.. Sheeeet, i dont even think Alby Mengels stretched the truth that much..ROFL..

And your favourite site is WWW.ASX.COM.AU?? Of all the sites around, .....that is your favourite??

Christ , how desperate is that, get a life Dutes

You remind me of the archetypical loser, weve all met them, who tries to impress his mates by fantasing and inventing stories about his female conquests, then goes home alone to curl up and read his dog eared stick books
    .Still i suppose thats the downside of the internet, you can be anyone you never got to be.

By the way, sarcasm is fine, most good quotations are sarcasm. As for facts, ive posted reams of sourced facts , they bounce off your singularly focused thick skull, so i might as well have some fun with you...........it sure beats your problem ..Manic Self Delusion ..

Any way youve been told, stick your 10 cent bid in......might as well remain deluded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.