ASE 0.00% 3.7¢ astute metals nl

any news this week, page-85

1. 1,971 Posts.
    I'll tell you something else about AROOB that i find quite interesting, one of the buy orders for a million at 0.001 that was in front of me, has raised the bar to 0.002c, effectively offering double what it was. Now i know it's only a grand, but paying 0.002 for an oppie when the shares are barely able to hold half a cent is paying over the odds in anyone's language. I could understand if the heads had a bit of support, but that's not the case here, the sellers have the upper hand clearly....or do they ? ARO is famous for fake market depth orders on both sides, i did a thread on it some time back. The bottom line is...they show you WHAT THEY WANT YOU (us) TO SEE. And panic buy or sell accordingly. This is a very tricky crowd we are up against, just make sure you are not influenced by their displayed market depth in the heads. And judging by what happened in the other Germyn company MMZ Mooter yesterday, we are being lined up for a big pump nsometime soon, when we LEAST expect it. Keep a close eye on the volume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $950 25.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51300 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 111000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.