QRX 0.00% 2.8¢ qrxpharma ltd

any news today?, page-2

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Hi Cauggie - greetings to you in the States.

I would be 99.9% certain that QRX will not put out any any public comment prior to the outcome of the AdCom meeting. I'm sure someone can find an exception but in the normal course of events it is just not done.

In terms of what you can do I very much suspect the same as us - which is nothing. But I am not familiar enough with the intricacies of nasdaq trading (pre-market, after hours quotes, call and put options) to say this with any certainty.

I would be surprised however - but you need to seek advice from someone over there who is more knowledgeable about your market.

I agree with your assessment of the magnitude of the problems. At the moment I suspect most of us are in between denial moving to anger. From anger the question will turn to where to now.

I have been putting a bit of effort into thinking about this - but have arrived at a very gloomy long term outlook for QRX assuming a negative AdCom meeting. But I suppose I would like to keep an open mind .. until I hear the companies best arguments.

Wish I had something more positive to report...

Regards Southoz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.