ATH 0.00% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

the buyers side is being played with a lot recently, with a/some...

1. 2,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    the buyers side is being played with a lot recently, with a/some morons placing the 24M unit bid at .001.

ive seen this all too often before- smash the price of a security down to previous lower levels, inflating fear within people that the next rebound will be short lived and so they lack the patience and sell during the early stages of a greenshoots trend reversal.

ive fallen for that trap many times before, which is why trading conviction, understanding of valuation and patience in this game are the most valuable things someone can learn. charts help but i rarely time my entries based on too much technical analysis. a simple look at the historical chart and the low points of a graph is sufficient without drawing lines and thus inferences to where a security may trade. thats why trading succesfully based on charts alone is a folly in the short term. perhaps more relevant in the medium to long term but then its hindsight at that stage. its choosing a good business, or better yet trading opportunities which of course are enhanced by the quality of business (no insolvency imminent) , and jumping into the fray when people are shitting themselves that i find has been working very well for me recently. the only exception being betting on discoveries but that can carry risk as well as pump and dumps, hence why having a group of experienced analysts and geologists can be very beneficial for such a strategy.

on saying that im amlost at break even here and holding now and reassess when the next set of news is out. i still believe anything under .03 is a good entry point but obviously its hard to say with certainty what risks and downsides are achievable when dealing with such a polarised and binary type of stock like this.

imo at this stage its pretty obvious the algorithms trading this stock have been modified from sell to accumulate. you can tell by the absorption happening on sells and the small orders being used to keep the price at the bid level.

anyways all of this is conjecture and im obviously in love with this stock, so who knows if its reasonable to say that this is worth more or less than 60m mc.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $168.8K 33.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 41248698 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 19271266 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 10016772
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.