ARU 0.00% 19.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Is this of any interest?PRINCIPAL MINING ENGINEERAbout the...

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Is this of any interest?

PRINCIPAL MINING ENGINEER

About the Job

ARAFURA Arafura Resources Limited is an ASX-listed specialty metals explorer and emerging producer. With a history spanning more than 20 years, Arafura's prime focus is the development of its 100%-owned Nolans Rare Earths-Phosphate-Uranium Project in the Northern Territory. Nolans is a significant deposit with world-class characteristics in size and grade of Rare Earths, Phosphate and Uranium. With a projected 20-year mine life, this exciting project will be a premier mining and processing operation. Arafura is progressing to the detailed design stage of Nolans Bankable Feasibility Study and is seeking key individuals to join the project team to build what will be a 'state of the art' vertically integrated mining and chemical processing facility. Principal Mining Engineer The RoleBased in Perth This critical position to the overall success of the project reports to the General Manager, Project Development. The Principal Mining Engineer shall provide both strategic and tactical direction for the entire open cut mining operation focussed specifically on mine planning, optimisation and design. Key responsibilities include: • Taking the mining project lead, being responsible for the mine optimisation, design and the development of CAPEX and OPEX models.• Direct interaction with external consultants ensuring outcomes are delivered to required company standards.• Liaising with and assisting other members of the business including a strong connection with the geological team.• Assisting the Plant Manager with the design of the beneficiation plant and the development of CAPEX and OPEX models.• Project managing the mine development and beneficiation plant construction with the potential opportunity to go on to manage the mine operations.• Open pit mine design, scheduling, and providing assistance in the development of budgets and forecasts for the mining team to meet site strategic objectives. The Requirements You will require a degree qualification in Mining Engineering or an equivalent earth sciences discipline plus around 10 years post graduate experience. A component of this will have been spent in a mine planning capacity developing open cut mining projects, from feasibility through to operations. Strong technical, communication and interpersonal skills supported by proven project management capability in mine design using Surpac design software is required. The key position above offers career growth and appropriately aligned rewards for talented individuals committed to 'making it happen' whilst being part of an exciting Greenfield's Project with a difference! Competitive remuneration package incorporating salary, benefits and incentives will be negotiated to secure the very best person for this position. Arafura is an equal opportunity employer and is serious about the well being of it's people, their families and the community. To apply, please forward your resume to [email protected] or fax to (08) 9328 3177. Initial enquiries can be made by calling Lachlan Spicer at Globe 24-7 on (08) 9328 3100 (08) 9328 3100 or Colin Mewburn at IES Global on 0411 075 423 0411 075 423.

http://jobview.careerone.com.au/GetJob.aspx?JobID=84446277

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $438.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.15pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.