TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

Scetchy on the FCR? I gave you a precise range.And I did not say...

1. 180 Posts.

Scetchy on the FCR? I gave you a precise range.
    And I did not say that the fish size is not significant. It is. Reduces processing costs exponentially. i.e the number of fish that are handled in the plants are reduced, thus lower costs per kg production on finished value added products, not to mention the cost reduction for gill and gut and package whole fish.
    But - when there are water temperature rises and ameobic gill and or other disease outbreaks the bigger fish are far more susceptible to mortality. Mass mortality. I'm sure the company does not announce fish losses to the ASX.

Furthermore, I suggested that getting WWF on board was a mastertroke. There is a green sentiment against the farming which in the interest of employment in Tasmania needs to be crushed. Not sure if you live as close to this industry as I do.

I wasn't trying to downramp your stock. One of their harvest vessels sank a couple of weeks ago, a $180k boat was burnt and three directors resigned, so I thought I might just have a look on here and see what the gossip was.

Tassal is a good company and Mark Ryan is a strong leader, he brought three Salmon companies together and did it well. He brought in experienced farm management from all over the world and took their advice. He's done the capex over the last few years and the next year or two will tell the tale on how profitable the business can really be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.