BLG 0.00% 3.0¢ bluglass limited

any news?, page-18

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Its good that you guys rang. More should do so and raise a stink to get the message through because their PR is pretty ordinary. BLG could do a BRR for example and they could talk in general to the "common" man. My impression is that they are living in an ivory tower. When things get to the point a 3 bagger is needed just for some folks to break even I do not think it is unreasonable to ask if the potential real actual practical deliverable market penetration can support expectations. The next question is ...when. Presumably SPTS is the market, but what happened to those other parties?

Lots of 'splainin needed in the quarterly. Maybe they think that the low price has occurred on low volume, which is a reasonable conclusion, but without some PR and little info in the public areana who will be they buyer? Are they expecting a break through press release equivalent to a Hail Mary pass ill fix everything? It may do, but what is rong with keeping everyone, other than those cosy inside the tent and potential future employer of management, have all the inside goss.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $156 5.213K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 309560 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 30523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.