NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Still absolutely no buying. Wolf, Wolf, Wolf!I am trying to look...

1. 462 Posts.
    Still absolutely no buying.

Wolf, Wolf, Wolf!

I am trying to look at the bright side, and I have been able to come up with what a remarkable achievement it is to be where we are now.

I find it amazing the completeness with which Genorah and OKAP have done a job with respect to market sentiment. Through their secrecy and lack of communication, incorrect information, lack of progress, incompetence, infighting, and disrespect for shareholders, that even given current rumours and Zijin article, and the base potential, that we cannot sustain a price above 10 cents.

Hats off to them, as I suspect had they set out to do it on purpose there is little chance they could have achieved so much (or actually so little in terms of progress) in the way of share price destruction and damage to reputation, and still exist. If I was not a long term holder, I would be impressed with such a remarkable and complete achievement. See there is always a positive side to things.

Can't wait for prospectus. As it really helps to lock in a time frame for G dilution if inaction continues (and they can't get money). Have asked for a delivery date from company, but no response, hopefully in a week or so.

I like a good prospectus, especially the risks section, the bulk of which will be cut and pasted / standard prose. But, I assume that in this one, it will state clearly as the number one risk that the company is run by, and largest shareholders are also, complete buffoons. Anything less is incomplete disclosure.

I am still hoping and think there is a good chance of something good happening in the next few weeks. Wolf!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.