MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

What a joke"The company has indicated its "rebirth". I believe...

1. 1,451 Posts.
    What a joke

"The company has indicated its "rebirth". I believe the management who has attracted a major investor with US$25m injection. I repeat $25m for only 10% of one asset!
    "

Firstly this statement is just plain wrong and I doubt you actually understand the deal MAE has made. They are senior creditors ie they will sell the asset and take their money if it falls over. The 25% then 10% royality is in addition to the $25 Mill debt so not only does MAE owe $25 Mill it has to pay a royality. How you got 10% of the asset is beyond me, 100 % of the asset is security and would likely just be enough to cover the $25 Mill. ie the asset is probably worth around $25 Mill.

"Suggest that you guys ring the company and do some real research instead of posting all the negative crap that you can find."

yeah because a company director is going to give you non biased information regarding their company. Real investment analysts do not get their info soley from company directors. So your real research is folowing others?

"The company will share the good news when its ready. "

Well if they were actually alisted company they would have to share market sensitive info as soon as its known not when it suits.

"I do not care how much gas will be produced this month, next month or next year. I follow the sp and who is investing their funds for comfort."

So your a sheep?

What SP would that be ? they aren't listed so your following who is investing soley. Who is that a vulture fund?

How can you not care about how much gas is produced , quite possibly the most non sensical statement I've heard from a holder.

The companies last statement clear pointed out their focus was on getting production. So they care maybe its just you who doesn't?

All I hear is denial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.