MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

any news, page-17

1. 8,606 Posts.
    I didn't read that K, but give them a hug for me if needed.

It's curious that readers are being told that there are down rampers of MAE - who have no place in a market that can't even trade. Double reverse logic with a twist of half truth...

Also i am concerned that certain sources are saying that MAE is renewed - reborn if you will - ready to go and make a profit - no longer the marion of old - a new company who has climbed out of its rich history into a firm company to invest in just you wait and see - etc.

The fact is that UNTIL MAE do anything other than what they have done in the past, they are trapped in it.
    UNTIL there is an alternative history (eg making good in the future) there is absolutely no other history than the shimmozzle that MAE made of its gas fields and ALL other plays.

AND UNTIL management add another layer to their history (future success) then ALL the company will ever be is exactly the same as it currently is - suffering from the past poor management of its plays.

So when someone says that they are reborn or that 'just you wait and see, we will go well' its a shame that they haven't realised that all they have is a hope that such a reality DOES occur. For now MAE is not a reborn public company and has brought nothing new to the table for shareholders BUT it has made efforts to balance its books and to meet regulatory guidelines. That has nothing to do with success.
    All the company has is its history until otherwise.

Anything other than hope at this stage is factually delusional for there are factually no results beyond those which we already have from years gone down the gurglre...or up in the flare as it were and there are zero new production results available via the Utah Oil and Gas website.

So - they are what they were UNTIL they are reborn - if ever. They didn't do what they said they'd be doing by June...July...August...September...let me guess whats next October, November and December?
    Maybe we should be counting YEARS not MONTHS.

Reborn - pfft - total joke thus far - can't even trade.

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.