NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Any News...??, page-31

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177

You asked what happened to July 21st?

This is what I wrote..."

Nobes

yes I am hoping that on July 21st Anglo may share with the market what is happening with its JV Modikwa Project and dispute over Modikwa Deeps."

My post was very clear. It was based upon Anglo's feedback via email that news re selling non core platinum assets would need to wait until July 21st.

My post was very clear in stating that I HOPED that Anglo would share details on Modikwa Deeps. Fact is they have not divulged what is happening with many of their mines/JV's. So you hold me accountable for them not sharing such info?

There is a big difference between upramping with no facts to support and sharing positive information based upon facts and opinions. Pity that you cannot differentiate.

NKP will only cost me a fortune if there is no JV or takeover from Zijin and if it goes into administration/liquidation. Unlike you who has sold at a loss I hold and have not sold any of my shares and options for the past four years. Go check the Top 40 lists. Lets wait for the end game before declaring that I am a "Mug Punter".

Still waiting for your "value posts". Have seen nothing but down ramping to date with no researched facts to support.

How's your "interest" in the Bengwenyama Court Case going?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.