DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

Any News?, page-5

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    that's what i'm suspecting/hoping for.

look at the people they have involved at an executive level, with obvious special mention of Zhenya and Fabricio. This is a micro-cap stock with highly skilled individuals working away at potentially market moving technological disruptor in the personal money-transfer market. I can appreciate that they do not want to be overly transparent in the development phase of their applications, who wants to potentially leak IP to competitors? You are taking the most risk at this stage of the investment but you also have the highest potential upside: blackbox app in development (but with massive pre-enrolments), falling revenues in core business and other ventures still in the works.

It seems quite clear that Zhenya wouldn't be involved in this project if he didn't believe it has a good chance of success, he's taken a pay-cut to ensure operations last longer and hasn't sold down his equity stake. The guy is worth a craptonne of money and doesn't need to be earning $100k as an executive of a bitcoin company heading for bankruptcy. He made money by embracing technological change and he's doing the same now.

so in summary: this is a risky juncture in the business, revenues falling from mining operations and a needed pickup in liquidity desk and finally fintech apps to keep the company going. as previous posters have pointed out, if they get the app right and they can generate sustainable revenues from their new business ventures, it isn't hard to paint a scenario with a 5x-10x upside. Management being understandably cagey about new products (yes, this is a risk in itself).

Also a nice $11 USD rise in the bitcoin price last night might help a little in the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.