ATU 0.00% 0.5¢ atrum coal limited

I have heard the large corporations want to see a JORC reserve...

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I have heard the large corporations want to see a JORC reserve statement, not just a JORC resource before they invest $$$ into a project
    This makes sense, and is why ATU will go down that path. I suspect they won't need to do much drilling to get a reserve.
    What they (funding partners) also look for is multi mine projects. This reduces their risk.
    Have a good look at Atrum's projects and their JV partners. JOGMEC IS NOT a miner.
    They act on behalf of large Japanese corporations. Also have a look at where they plan to drill. They are obviously looking at how big Panorama North is. The drill holes are not a stab in the dark, there is research that goes into it.
    It's quite incredible that the whole Groundhog deposit is the size of the Hunter Valley
    How many mines operate there ???
    On the CEO search, the management selection since inception has been a disaster. Atrum has 1 more chance to get it right. Yoda is correct, I'm sure there is plenty of capable CEOs, but my opinion is I think they are getting everything right behind the scenes before they come to the market with the news.
    That's the only logical explanation that I can think of. I am actually looking forward to see who the FINALLY get
    They better have the goods, so take what time is needed to secure the correct CEO
    Hard to believe we are sitting at 16c, but 1 day the market will wake up to how big this company can get
    Im a buyer and will continue to accumulate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.