EGN 0.00% 18.0¢ engenco limited

Any news?

1. 994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    This forum has been very quiet for some time even after the release of the Investor Presentation in Feb.
    There was no interim dividend paid despite $7.5 mil profit announced, and comments that the company was looking for further investments. Since then we can assume the profits have grown at a similar rate to last year and that there could be in excess of $10 to $12 m in the bank, a nice little war chest.
    Dale has stepped back from the chair to be just a board member to allow him to look after other interests in his life, I read somewhere he is advising the Federal Government on the massive Defence Contracts program, could this have ramifications for his private machinery interests with a flow on to Engenco?
    After Caterpillar took the manufacturing business out of Tasmania to Thailand there would be an underutilised industrial piece of real estate and a skilled workforce that would benefit from a defence contract.
    Still this is speculation on my part and I am yearning for some news as the end if the financial year looms and I believe it will be a profitable year with cause to bring a smile to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.