KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Had to grin when I read your post.No KAI wont be waiting for any...

1. 2,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Had to grin when I read your post.
    No KAI wont be waiting for any of those companies to show the way with conglomerate.

Clown Prince Hennigh, the MUDDLE HEADED WOMBAT has moved on from one foul up to the next. According to Ramper Bob he is hoping Millenium Recources will toll treat their Beatons Creek ore so they dont have to build their own plant in the area. Millenium has just about completed a sulphide circuit at the plant and are about to open a new mine...their drill results of late have been spectacular. Hopefully someone will tell Hennigh.k

Pacton have shown no inclination to hire a geologist to look over their ground to see if they have conglomerate. They are at least two years behind KAI.

DEG will only carry out preliminary work to see if conglomerate is worth following up in the future when they have a plant running...if it looks like it might, then they will need take this into account when planning a processing plant so it is able to run bulk samples etc. Obviously their priorities are elsewhere.

So KAI is pretty much on its own, waiting for the exploration season to begin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.