EGN 0.00% 18.0¢ engenco limited

Noted AHVEEW. EGN should be well placed to deliver solid 6...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Noted AHVEEW. EGN should be well placed to deliver solid 6 months financial results to 31 Dec 2019 (profits and cash generation) with I'd suggest significant cash reserves and franking credits as at 31 Dec 2019.

Not expecting Board to recommence interim dividend payments and certainly the major shareholder Elph Group may not be pushing for introduction of interim dividend policy as i'd expect its core yellow goods businesses in N-W Tasmania are doing well. IMO the short to medium term Outlook for EGN is that it is well placed for increased share of Aust Navy Collins Class submarine fleet maintenance contracts plus also rail maintenance revenues and order books may surprise to upside. Thought the EGN board may come out next week in the traditional "confession season" with a surprise on the positive rather than negative especially given the 30% share price uplift over past 2-3 months and some Elph entities on-market purchases. Top 20 shareholders hold greater than 90% control of register. Awaiting ASX announcements and trading update with optimism. Good luck for 2020.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $0 1

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1069 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 1677 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.