RTG 0.00% 3.8¢ rtg mining inc.

Yup --- it appears that Villars have decided that dont really...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Yup --- it appears that Villars have decided that dont really want/need RTG to get this project off the ground and that it is better to just buy off RTG (so I heard-DYOR)

It seems RTG wants top dollar for its piece of the pie, but the Villars aren't biting just yet
    as shawshank has said, buying top dollar is not what the Villars are known for
    For all intents and purposes, the Villars already control all the MLEDC action on the ground,
    and have already confirmed their presence with the regulatory agency

I also hear both sides have stopped cooperating with the local Rehab court, which tells me that they both want to settle this off the Court
    But the Villars have the time and money to wait this out till they get the price to their comfort level
    I also heard that Climaco gave the Villars enough information on RTGs playbook
    Considering that Climaco was able to get hold of 60% of MLEDC without paying much (if at all), it seems her playbook has been effective so far

I heard that RTG has no direct holdings in MLEDC, and the holdings are actually held thru Sierra Mining
    Not too sure if thats true
    I think there are legal implications to that
    Could just be bar room talk though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $7.681K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73923 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 230126 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.