VMS 0.00% 2.4¢ venture minerals limited

just had a read of announcement from awhile backthe Company has...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    just had a read of announcement from awhile back

the Company has allocated an Exploration Target of 8 to 14 Million Tonnes of
    potential DSO mineralisation at a grade of 55 to 60%Fe for the Stanley River area.
    Venture is finalising a plan to recommence drilling at Stanley River, whilst conducting initial
    metallurgical testwork as it seeks to define its maiden DSO Resource. Should a meaningful
    sized Resource be successfully defined and is proven to be economically extractable, then
    there is no doubt that the impact of direct shipping quality iron ore would be substantial,
    with the Company potentially able to generate significant cash flow in the medium term
    with a modest capital outlay.

Doesnt seem to be anything saying they are drilling at stanley but i presume the drill rigs are still going on the main zone.

Is all good now as the announcement today has stated that resolutions are passed. this little beauty has to run soon as it is very undervalued considering they actually have a jorc and lots of exploration upside. I cant believe its hovering around the 10 cents. I look forward to more news.
    Is a screaming buy for those that like speculative stocks. Is still high risk. I continue to hold
    pete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $113.6K 4.884M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2552559 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 773811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.