JRV 0.00% 1.3¢ jervois global limited

any news???, page-13

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi $eeker, your view about what would be from the court is quite realistic.

All of us hope the glob and our shares would move up and down with our desire and will if we really could make every dream become true.

Of course it is understandable that the Judge would follow my will or hope to remove DP since I really worry his age. In reality, if the law doesn't set a limit on the age, my dream would be broken. The law is to get the order to make the society move forward(over simplified) not to make our dream to be true.

I really don't care about what decision the Judge would make even I have my hope.

It is not because I don't want JRV gets its great future leader but I do feel I could not do anything to affect the Judge's decision.

I do think the decision should be fair based on the existing law. It dosn't matter if you care or not care.

A few years ago, I put a bad tenant into the court and I hope I could get all of my loss back since all of the loss were made by this bloody bad guy.

However I won but I just was told that the tenant needed to pay the loss but I could not get any compensation since this guy lost all of his income.

I don't think it is fair to me in any sense but in reality, I understand at last the law is not to look after any individual's interests but the stability of the society.

In the market, you work for profit with your moral standard not anything else. Your emotion to win could cause too much trouble to your profit or even put you into the hell.

It is common to lose in the market but is not common to win in million dollars. We need to learn to move forward and learn the lessons from our mistakes. I don't think the hope, the dream, and put your future on the court, are good ideas for your financial independence.

Of course if you just work for fairness, law, and causes, all of your toughness and hardness to the bad guys are very appreciated and we do need the people who fight for the justice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $57.61K 4.114M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2851719 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 197195 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.