JRV 0.00% 1.1¢ jervois global limited

any news???, page-15

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe herc1944, it is always OK if we want to sit back and response to the market events properly.

To me, I hope JRV could get the greatest leader for its future but I don't want to play anything too actively which I could not control. I hold some JRV shares. I appreciate what the Vision has been done but I also noticed that some emotion driven by guess work or hope too much.

Court should do its job based on the law. The dissident directors or big boys work very hard to get their job done. All of guess about the results of the court could not help us too much. We, if you are the same as me, a small player, should think our own money and play wisely with own money.

I don't think the small players could have the same cause as the big boys even sometimes we have sit together with them. Any alliance in the market are interests bonding matters and should be this kind of matters.

I do believe anyone if he feels too much pains from his JRV venture, something wrong in his mind, which is the matter not about the justice, fairness, or DP but his mind and his wisdom to deal with his money.

Australia stock market is a advanced open market. It is fair enough even could not be perfect and could be better. It is sad if we try to fill our own pocket since others' good work which in most of time would fail.

Don't shoot me since my view. I never try to provoke anyone personally since 2003 after painful loss in the IT bust. Your shi* has to be cleaned up by yourselves. It is the rule in the market. However no too many market players think so.

JRV has its fate based on the big boys' effort. I just want to get my senses right, fine tune my judgment properly, and make my own decision. I play JRV with my money. I have to take the responsibility and don't want to be pushed and pulled by any sensational words. If I feel very disappointed I will move away to find my new penny target.

Never forget you have to put your money at first. Never forget the market here is fair enough. Never forget something we just could not change or are not worthy to get it change. That is one of my painful lessons in the market. However don't listen to me but yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $3.763K 364.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 7926469 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 936489 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.