JRV 9.09% 1.2¢ jervois global limited

DeltaMy understanding of the law is that the Justice cannot...

1. 364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Delta
    My understanding of the law is that the Justice cannot remove anyone from thier position. He can resign (ha ha) or another election is held and shareholders vote him out. If there is another election to be held the Pursell is in more trouble than a pregnant nun and would be ineligible to stand. What would be the position of the other directors I have no idea. The longer this goes on the better for Norm as it shows the Justice is listening. I voted twice as instructed so what happened to my original votes I have no idea but of all the AGMs that I have attended over many years has the closing date for voting been ignored and voting been done on the date. That is except items that have been raised without notice from the floor during the meeting. Personally I would put the house on Norm Seckold winning this but courts are a funny thing and in a lot of cases whoever has the best lawyer/barrister wins. This is my personal opinion based on my company costitution and not to be taken as any legal advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $37.12K 3.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 750000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3887716 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.